Thursday, September 27, 2018

Seven Years On..

Yup, it’s been seven years since my last post. Seven freaking fuckadoodledoo looong years.
It’s amazing to be picking up the thread, and I’m all pumped up. And, it feels good to be writing in a little longer form than my cryptic tweet-bursts. (outbursts?)
The old blog posts from 2011 were definitely hacked with all kinds of garbage - from penile enlargement persuasions and calisthenic acrobatic sex addled artistes, and that same chap from Nigeria still trying to please, please use my bank to kindly park his £15 million...

I had to go in and clean up a lot of it, so it’s littered with broken links, and I finally decided to just leave it as is and move on. Living in the ‘now’...

So definitely the way I write will have changed over the years, I’m sure. I really hope so. Evolution is change. Change is good. Possibly it may reflect some abandon, and a sense of new adventures.
And speaking of adventures.... in a few days all of us are off for a long overdue family trip together.
Mexico 'May-hee-co' and the US. They better watch out. Hang onto your hat! And follow along if you please.

No comments: