Monday, August 10, 2009

Been awhile

It's been ages since I last wrote. That's probably because a lot's been happening - life, work and the usual.... Oh, I've also been updating my Flickr account (somewhat), but even that needs tending. As well as the 140 character spin, which can be useful at times....
I told myself I just gotta get back. Not only does this provide me with a sense of order (everything else I do is controlled casual dis-order!), it also allows me to create a kind of chronology of events, a visual timeline, and my very selection of images develops a taxonomy of priorities and importance. In my life anyway. Huh? I said that? So here goes, I WILL start picking up from earlier and post those past images first (so that I can still maintain some semblance of order), and keep at it till I am somewhat up to date. That's the intention anyway.
Oh, and we ARE moving home. Closer to the city. I mean right in there where the action is, and the cafés are, and the shows, and the theatres, and the movies, and the museums, and the funky lane-ways, and where the wild, strange and sometimes bizarre folk tend to gravitate. Yup, I'm the enemy of 'normal' and I AM feeling good about this. Besides we will be getting out to the outskirts and country trips, especially with Mara & Tia now active sailors and every weekend at the Sandringham Yacht Club.... Bit of both, and no more long commutes, and the ol Porsche foe fun countryside trips and pleasure. Yesss indeedy.

No comments: