Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Correction, and an acknowledgement to the clued-in intensely vicarious, significant other....

Hi Marc,
Kaps forwards me your blogspot which I enjoy immensely. I love your commentary and descriptions. I do have a little correction you need to make....I wouldn't have bothered but the run of amazing adjectives was too much for me.....
So my clued-in, intensely vicarious and altogether well-informed informant - Kapil, decided to turn me onto this little tucked-away alley way - Finlay Alley.
Did your well-informed fantastic friend bother to tell you it was his EVEN more well informed wife that told him about the library (which he has managed to let you miss the most fabulous Dome reading room with its green reading lamps and squeaky leather chairs) and Finlay Alley.
Photos are great - I had a blast photographing the Alley too
I need to ask you a few things about managing photographs - I'll give you a call
cheers
the clued-in, intensely vicarious and altogether well-informed .......

karen

No comments: